[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with GNURadio / GQRX / Funcube Dongle.

From: Sean Sharkey
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with GNURadio / GQRX / Funcube Dongle.
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 17:16:33 +0100

Hello All,

I’ve being trying to track down a problem, a programme crash, which occurs when trying to run GQRX with a FunCube dongle and which
might possibly have its roots in GNURadio.

In short it would appear that when the gr-fcd code was incorporated into GNURadio a couple of years ago it may have introduced some kind of a bug.

The conversation here suggests that it has something to do with the hidmac.c which is used in gr-fcd that is causing the problem. All of
which I have to be honest as a none programmer is somewhat beyond me.

Might anyone here be able to help update the hidmac.c file please? I’m trying to run GQRX on Mac OS 10.10.5

Thank you in advance for any help.

Kind regards,

Sean.