Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re channel state information on rx_ofdm.grc

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re channel state information on rx_ofdm.grc
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 20:43:41 +0200

Hi Avinash,

when you attach a "tag debug" after the "ofdm channel estimation" block, you'll see stream tags containing CSI estimates flying by.
For more information on stream tags and how to handle them, I'd refer you to the Guided Tutorials [1], chapter 1-5.

Best regards,
Marcus
[1] http://tutorials.gnuradio.org