Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Weekly update for PyBOMBS and CGRAN integr

From: Ravi Sharan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Weekly update for PyBOMBS and CGRAN integration
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 20:08:37 +0530

Apologies for the double mail. I had accidentally sent the previous
response, even before compiling the complete mail.

That said, I am working on finishing the gui part and integration with
the pybombs API by this weekend, before the mid-term evaluation
period.

[1] https://gitlab.com/NinjaComics/pybombs-qtgui