Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Weekly update for PyBOMBS and CGRAN integr

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Weekly update for PyBOMBS and CGRAN integration
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 13:37:49 -0400

Hi Ravi -

Thanks for the update! I really appreciate you going through the effort of posting a screencast, as well.

A few questions:
  1. Where is the repository that you are pushing your code to?
  2. I think it would be useful if the UI indicated which packages were already installed. You may be planning for this, already.
  3. How will the UI handle private recipe lists?
  4. Will the UI give any information regarding the dependencies of the packages?
Thanks!

Cheers,
Ben