Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CPFSK mod/demod + strange behavior

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CPFSK mod/demod + strange behavior
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 14:25:41 -0400

Olivier,

the link you gave us does not work.
It says:

"

That file isn’t here anymore
Someone might’ve deleted the file or disabled the link

"

Achilleas

PS: I attach here a simple simulation grc file for you to "play" with.
If you are not clear about it there is no point going on with more complicated designs.
I believe your "polyphase filter" does not work properly...

Once you have a working design on simulation you can move to USRPs...