[Discuss-gnuradio] Runnig GNU Radio in Windows

From: Marcin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Runnig GNU Radio in Windows
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 14:54:25 +0200

Hi,

I've installed GNURadio 3.7.9.2 Win64 Binaries from
http://www.gcndevelopment.com/gnuradio/downloads.htm using full
Windows Installer.

On the first run I can only read:

setting gnuradio environment
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gnuradio-companion.py", line 130, in <module>
    main()
  File "gnuradio-companion.py", line 98, in main
    check_gnuradio_import()
  File "gnuradio-companion.py", line 79, in check_gnuradio_import
    from gnuradio import gr
  File "D:\Programy\GNURadio\lib\site-packages\gnuradio\gr\__init__.py", line
53, in <module>
    log.set_level(prefs().get_string("LOG", "log_level", "notset"))
  File "D:\Programy\GNURadio\lib\site-packages\gnuradio\gr\runtime_swig.py",
line 4678, in singleton
    return _runtime_swig.prefs_singleton()
RuntimeError: boost::filesystem::status: Wolumin nie zawiera rozpoznawanego
systemu plików.
Sprawdź, czy załadowano wszystkie wymagane sterowniki systemu plików i czy
wolumin nie jest uszkodzony:
"Z:gr-buildsrc-stage3staged_installReleaseetcgnuradioconf.d"

I work on Windows 7 x64 PL so the part of the above message is in
Polish. I don't know how this message sounds exactly in English, but
the translation is:

"The volume does not contain a recognizable file system.
"Check that you have loaded all required file system drivers and the
volume is not corrupt:"

---

I found something similar in the discuss-gnuradio group:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2016-05/msg00123.html

But I still don't know how to repair it in my installation. The
command:

gnuradio-config-info --prefsdir --sysconfdir

returns:

--
Pozdrowienia,
 Marcin Kucharczyk