Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using Code::Blocks for editing GNU Radio modules

From: Sebastian Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using Code::Blocks for editing GNU Radio modules
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 09:41:14 -0700

Hi Yan,

if you are developing an out-of-tree module, this software is intended to be used within the GNU Radio runtime, not as standalone. Code::Blocks is expecting to get an executable after the build process, which is not the case for OOTs, so maybe that’s because it is pretending the project has not been built.
What you probably want to do is building it and installing it (cmake .. && make -j4 && sudo make install). Then you can access the implemented blocks from gnuradio-companion or write own python flowgraphs by importing your module there.

Hope that helps
Regards
Sebastian