Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multi-rtl - making multi-channel receiver out of

From: Piotr Krysik
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multi-rtl - making multi-channel receiver out of multiple RTL-SDR dongles
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 10:09:22 +0200

Is there some good candidate that can be asked to do that? When I search
for rtlsdr driver the first page with actual source code is osmocom's site:

sdr.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/rtl-sdr

Maybe they have the maintainer who feels responsible for how this code
works?
I can try to correct this offset in software (especially if it doesn't
change too often) but it doesn't seem as the optimal solution. Frequency
offset estimation might not be perfect either.

--
Piotr