Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [VOLK] VOLK website license

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [VOLK] VOLK website license
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 20:08:36 -0400

Hi Raj -

Thanks so much for checking! We really appreciate it. Yes, you may use the logo for that purpose.

We intend to get a page up on the new website that clearly lays out the various licenses used for GNU Radio IP, but haven't gotten around to it, yet. Your e-mail is a good example of why this would be helpful.

I will also be at the Symposium next week. I look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,
Ben