Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Questions on rx_ofdm example in GR 3.7.1

From: hgajiayou
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Questions on rx_ofdm example in GR 3.7.1
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 00:50:26 -0700 (MST)

Hey there:
      I have faced the same question in my work, according to your solution
that set the Fixed Frame Length parameter to 1. I checked the OFDM Frame
Equalizer block in ofdm_txrx.py(the file direction:
gnuradio->gr-digital->python->digital), and i found the next codes:

header_eq=digital.ofdm_equalizer_vcvc(
      header.equalizer.base(),
      cp_len,
      self.frame_length_tag_key,
      True,
      1   #Header is 1 symbol long,
)
According to your solution, which parameter i need to set to 1 in the codes?
I'm a green hand in Gnuradio, hoping for your answer .

Han