[Discuss-gnuradio] Difference QT vs WX/NoGUI - decimals truncated to int

From: Laur Joost
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Difference QT vs WX/NoGUI - decimals truncated to integer part in OOT (Locale)
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 22:26:49 +0300

Hi all!

Sorry for the long subject line, tried to make it googleable.

Stumbled on a very weird bug: A satellite tracking lib used in my OOT gave NaNs when using QT, but not with WX or NoGUI.

After a long long confusion and getting glibc debugging working (Yeah, I'm green) I realized
that QT is using my local (estonian), and thus strtod(buff, NULL) which was used to parse the TLE string, used "," as the decimal separator.

Decided to leave this on the list in case anyone else stumbles on this.

All the best
Laur Joost