Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio on raspberry pi

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio on raspberry pi
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 12:56:50 +0200

Hi Chandan,
Now I want to run a out of tree module on it.
you don't "run" out of tree modules. Those are basically libraries of GNU Radio blocks that you can use within your own flow graphs. some come with a fully-fledged application (gr-air-modes, for example), others with very useful examples. It all depends on which module you're looking at.
The principle is always the same: Clone the module, build and install it, and use the example/application/blocks.
Are you able to do that on your PC? should be exactly the same on the Pi.
General advice: learn how to do things on a PC before trying to port that knowledge to an embedded platform.

I also tried to open companion window but it was not able to open.
Come on. You might need to be a little more specific than that, describing your problem.

Best regards,
Marcus