Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_modtool consolidation question

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_modtool consolidation question
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 21:40:21 +0200

Hi Rich,
there's no such functionality directly integrated in gr_modtool. However, there's not that many places you'll have to work when manually merging things.
To be safe, you could just re-add all the blocks you want to add to your consolidated module with "gr_modtool add", and then just overwrite the resulting blockname.h, blockname_impl.cc and blockname_impl.h with your originals, before replacing all occurences of your "original" module names with the consolidated module's name via some search & replace tool ("sed -i 's/original/consolidated/g' filenames" does wonders :) )

Cheers,
Marcus