Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] disabling UHD OOOOO... messages

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] disabling UHD OOOOO... messages
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 10:49:52 -0700

Are you sure you want to ignore them instead of fixing the cause of them? Can you lower your sample rate? They are telling you you're losing data, depending on what you're doing. O means overflow so something is being lost do to a lack of buffer space.

The typical cause of this is your computer is not processing your receiver chain fast enough to keep up with the samples being generated by the B200, so the samples are just lost. If you reduce the sample rate of the B200, it could fix it. If you can't reduce the sample rate, you would have to better optimize your receiver or not try and do so much with it so the computer can keep up with the B200.

Rich