Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cannot run FM radio either

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cannot run FM radio either
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 23:18:32 -0400

Keep track of your sampling rates.

Input is 5e6. Filter decimates to 1e6. Rational resampler goes to 2.4e6, then you've told the wbfm rx to expect input at 480e3. In the rational resampler try setting interpolation to 480e3 and decimation to 1e6.

Hopefully that gets you some sound. By the way, where is this tutorial? Can you provide a link?

Cheers,
-nathan