[Discuss-gnuradio] Help in FEC example + ofdm modulation

From: Jose Perez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help in FEC example + ofdm modulation
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 16:36:05 -0700 (MST)

Hello colleagues,

I need some help! I am studying the FEC examples and for it I am using the
"fecapi_tagged_encoders.grc".
I can understand this example but I have problems when I try to simulate
some modulation and transmission. I don't receive any information and this
is showed in reports panel.

Using Volk machine: avx_64_mmx
gr::log :INFO: controlport - Apache Thrift: -h ubuntu -p 9090
gr::log :FATAL: fec_tagged_decoder0 - Missing a required length tag on port
0 at item #0
thread[thread-per-block[11]: <block fec_tagged_decoder (8)>]: Missing length
tag.

Please, someone could help me with it?
You can see my grc file attached

Thank you!