Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with Pybomb new release

From: Shahnaz Shirazi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with Pybomb new release
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 20:17:33 -0700

just found the command :
git checkout @{1.days.ago}

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 8:00 PM, Shahnaz Shirazi <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Last night ( 6:00pm 5/4/2016) I cloned to pybomb and installed GNU Radio without any issue.

Today morning follows same step to install it  on my new VM image but no success and keep getting below error after install gnu radio command.

Please set GLIB_CFLAGS and GLIB_LIBS to the correct values or pass --with-internal-glib to configure to use the bundled copy

I found there was an update on pybomb Github 20 hrs ago.
Can some one help to put back the change to earlier version?
Also meanwhile wanted to know how I can clone to yesterday pybomb repository as there are multiple file updated and I want to clone to what exactly I did yesterday.

Thanks,
Shahnaz