Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] minimum PPS voltage for N200

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] minimum PPS voltage for N200
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 18:16:20 +0200

Dear Khalid,

the RS232 connection, as you've noticed, is necessary for detection. Without being detected, the GPSDO can still supply a PPS (and 10 MHz clock) over the coax connectors – however, I'm not even sure they will discipline those correctly when not initialized via RS232 by UHD.

Why would you want to unplug RS232?

Best regards,
Marcus