[Discuss-gnuradio] minimum PPS voltage for N200

From: khalid.el-darymli
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] minimum PPS voltage for N200
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 11:53:22 -0230

Hi,

I'll appreciate any help on the following. According to the link below [1], the PPS voltage for N200 should be in the range [3.3, 5] V p-p.
[1] http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_usrp2.html#usrp2_hw_leds

I am getting a PPS signal through fan-outs from an external Firefly-1A GPSDO. I measured the output PPS voltage using a scope, and it is 2.52 V p-p (terminated with 50 ohms).

Would this relatively low PPS voltage work for N200?  I am having a problem syncing two N200 units (2 LFRX/ 1 LFTX ), and I am not sure if this would be the cause?

Thank you.

Best wishes,
Khalid