[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Pybombs & CGRAN improvements - Community bondi

From: Ravi Sharan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Pybombs & CGRAN improvements - Community bonding period
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 10:13:06 +0530

Hello All !

I am Ravi Sharan and I am currently pursuing my M.Tech in EE from
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad. I have been accepted for
GSoC '16 and during the program, I will be working on:

* providing a GUI frontend for Pybombs,
* add Pybombs support to GNU Radio's embedded working group and
* improve and update CGRAN.

I have earlier worked with Nathan and the Pybombs Task Force [2], in
redesigning the current CGRAN and I am looking forward to bring more
improvements in the user experience aspects of GNU Radio project with
a little support to the embedded WG. During the program, I will post
my weekly progress at [1] and a brief update on the ML, to keep the
mentors and the community updated about the progress.
Finally, I thank the mentors for accepting my application and I am
looking forward for a great time contributing to the project.

Cheers,
Ravi Sharan B A G

[1] http://ninjacomics.github.io/radioblogr/index.html
[2] http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/PyBombSquad