Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building on ODroid C2 running CentOS 7 report.

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building on ODroid C2 running CentOS 7 report.
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 19:28:02 +0200

Do you *really* want to use GRC on the C2? Doesn't make much sense – a
flow graph designed on a normal PC works identically on your C2 (iff all
the blocks are there, too).
Same goes for anything that has to do with the GUI blocks – I don't
really know your intended application, but as a gut feeling, the C2 is
an embedded device that I use for its size and power efficiency to be
wherever my radio is, and then I'd visualize what I need on my PC
sitting at my desk. You could, for example, use the C2 to receive and
demodulate audio transmissions, and just selectively display them on a
PC somewhere else by streaming the wanted channels over network, for
example.

Best regards,
Marcus