Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Higher Accuracy Metadata Header?

From: Michael Skaggs
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Higher Accuracy Metadata Header?
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 10:09:16 -0400

Hey Marcus,

In GRC, I have a USRP Source block with "Sync" set to "Unknown PPS" and "Timing Source" set to "External". I assumed the device would be setting time based on the external PPS using these parameters. The synchronize(S0) LED goes solid (after about half a second of recording, maybe less) and the other LED (S1) is blinking with the PPS.

Thanks,
Michael