Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pybomb installation error

From: James Humphries
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pybomb installation error
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 11:07:10 -0400

Hi Jason,

I replied to the other thread as well, but could you also do this to see if its the same error?

Could you run the install step again but with the verbose flag (-v)?

$ pybombs [-p myprefix] install gnuradio gr-osmosdr -v

It might produce more helpful debugging information. Can you post the relevant output here when it hits the error?

-Trip

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 10:42 AM, Jason Matusiak <address@hidden> wrote:
> I don't know why the osmo-sdr folder is not getting build correctly.
> when I look at the folder  the Cmake file is under "/home/shahnaz/Lab3/src/osmo-sdr/software/libosmosdr"  subfler not in the main folder.

FWIW, I am having the exact same issues.  I am running Ubuntu 14.04 and installed pybombs via the git clone method (not pip).
--
~Jason