[Discuss-gnuradio] Scrambler and Descrambler

From: rynorli
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Scrambler and Descrambler
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 01:31:22 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone! I m trying to build a simple communication system with trellis
code and gmsk modulation. Before the scrambler and descrambler blocks were
added into the flow graph, the system worked well but after that the
transmission failed. I've read the document of the block but still cant not
figure out where the problem is.This is my flow graph and if you know how to
use the scrambler plz tell me. Every help will be appreciate!!
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n59649/loop_working.png>