[Discuss-gnuradio] Pybomb installation error

From: Shahnaz Shirazi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pybomb installation error
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 18:12:36 -0700

Hi All,

I'm trying to install Gnu radio through Pybombs.
I followed the steps from instruction as listed below without error until step 4.

Quickstart

For the impatient:

  1. Install PyBOMBS as per the previous section
  2. Add a list of recipes, e.g. by running

    $ pybombs recipes add gr-recipes git+https://github.com/gnuradio/gr-recipes.git
    $ pybombs recipes add gr-etcetera git+https://github.com/gnuradio/gr-etcetera.git

  3. Create a prefix (a place to store your local installation):

    $ pybombs prefix init /path/to/prefix -a myprefix

    All commands after this will use myprefix as the default prefix. You can change the default prefix later by runningpybombs config default_prefix NEWPREFIX

  4. Start installing:

    $ pybombs [-p myprefix] install gnuradio gr-osmosdr
After step 4 I'm getting the below error:

CMake Error: The source directory "/home/shahnaz/Lab3/src/osmo-sdr" does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.
PyBombs.monitor_process() - DEBUG - Thread signaled termination or returned
PyBombs.monitor_process() - DEBUG - Return value: 1
PyBombs.Packager.source - ERROR - Problem occurred while building package osmo-sdr:
Process returned value: 1
PyBombs.install - ERROR - Error installing package osmo-sdr. Aborting.

I don't know why the osmo-sdr folder is not getting build correctly.
when I look at the folder  the Cmake file is under "/home/shahnaz/Lab3/src/osmo-sdr/software/libosmosdr"  subfler not in the main folder.

Did some one now how can I fix it?

Thanks,
shahnaz