Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Latency with B200-mini / Ack Messages for Transmi

From: David Scaperoth
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Latency with B200-mini / Ack Messages for Transmit
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 06:48:44 -0400

See below for some thoughts/questions.  Good luck.

If you want to optimize the b200 transport latency you need a simpler setup....

https://rt.wiki.kernel.org

> 2) Can I decrease latency below the measured values?

What is the latency without the b200 (loopback flow graph)?

Does the latency change/drop if you didn't have the udp source/sink?

What do you want your latency to be?