[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-osmosdr python question

From: Richard Bell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-osmosdr python question
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 19:44:21 -0700

I'm new to using gr-osmosdr and I'm trying to implement the equivalent set of USRP function calls for a HackRF

set_center_freq(target_freq)
get_sensor("lo_locked")

which amounts to measuring how long it takes to command a frequency change and lock at the new frequency.

The set_center_freq function happens to be the same, but I don't know where to find documentation or example code that shows the get_sensor equivalent, or if it's even needed. Would someone direct me to an API manual for gr-osmosdr, or source code that defines these things?

Thanks,
Rich