[Discuss-gnuradio] Synced MIMO cable clock of both boards changes at eve

From: Pavan Yedavalli
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Synced MIMO cable clock of both boards changes at every call to tb.start()?
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 19:47:54 -0400

Does the start() function in GNURadio reinitialize the clocks on the USRPs every time it is called? I have two USRPs connected via MIMO cable, so they are synced, but my flowgraph calls start() after every loop, which I'm realizing may be changing the constant but random offset of the clock every time.

I looked at the documentation for start() and nothing really comes to mind that shows what's happening to the USRP clocks when start() is called from my top_block. Any help would be great. Thank you so much.

--
Pavan