Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Quickstart comments related to Ubunto 15.10 (out

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Quickstart comments related to Ubunto 15.10 (out of the box)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 12:54:51 -0700

git should *not* be a build-essential. It is required by the Fetcher
code and should get auto-installed any time a git fetch is performed,
but git is not installed (e.g. if you add recipes).

If this is not happening, then we should fix the 'requirer' class
instead of a band-aid solution.

I'll revert this change and see what's up with the requirers.