Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Own block in GNURADIO-COMPANION

From: Andrej Rode
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Own block in GNURADIO-COMPANION
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 18:34:58 +0200

Hello Ganesh,

> I have successfully created my own block(not fully), but I am not able to
> see this block in GNURADIO's block list. What should I do?

I guess you have created your own OOT-Block with gr_modtool. Did you read and
understand the guided tutorials? [0] If not, you should definitively do so.
Most likely you are interested in the programming topics [1] or [2].
There you will find a description how to configure your block for usage in GNU
Radio Companion (GRC) and how to install it to your system.

Best Regards,
Andrej

[0] http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Guided_Tutorials
[1]