Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Debugging ControlPort/Thrift problem (Re: costas

From: Landsman, Arik
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Debugging ControlPort/Thrift problem (Re: costas ambiguity and correlate-and-sync block in qpsk)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 14:15:19 +0000

error still there in Rx_syncd_3.grc.

Feels like a version or dependencies issue on the GRC side..

With the .py running, going to use Rx_syncd_2.grc for now as a reference  to
copy essential blocks to a working (earlier) version of Rx_syncd.grc. if this
works I'll continue off of the other thread to keep the two topics somewhat
separate. certainly will have a question or two on how you fine-tuned the
modulated symbols to corr against.  going to try the "octave method" next..

also will try disabling the added blocks.