Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Please solve this problem

From: Karl Koscher
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Please solve this problem
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 18:41:07 -0700

The volk issue is old:

https://gnuradio.org/redmine/issues/722

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 6:21 PM, Alexander Levedahl <address@hidden> wrote:
Two questions:
1) Have you been able to run any that do not require a GUI?  There error appears to be related to a GUI.
2) What happens when you run volk_profile?  There is a warning or error associated with VOLK.

VOLK is a component of GnuRadio that speeds up math computations by using the processors SIMD instructions.

Also, for the title of a help request, it would be nice if it contained some information.