[Discuss-gnuradio] Error while executing a flow graph

From: Ankit Saharia
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error while executing a flow graph
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 06:47:02 +0530

Thankyou sir for taking the time and responding to my email . I would like to apologize for the language i used before.

1) I followed the 16 steps that was given in the website: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2013-12/msg00497.html

It started off with downloading of python followed by the installation of the python extension packages which i downloaded from the website: http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/#pyqwt

This method was used to install GNURadio.

2) The file "My actual project" attached below is the screenshot of the GRC file.

Sir,I am currently a Final year student pursuing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from VIT University,Vellore,India.For our final year project we have to choose a research paper and work on it.
So i have chose a research paper on GNURadio.
Hence the block made in the GRC file was taken entirely from the research paper attached below.

3) I made a file with signal source,throttle and a audio sink to check whether the files where executing or not.So after i pressed the execute button a beep sound was heard so i found out the execution of files is done properly.

I tried to open a example saved in the GNURadio folder but again the same error was shown after the top block was generated.

I am not able to understand what the error is.

Thankyou