Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Rx overflow problem related with sample rate

From: tom x
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Rx overflow problem related with sample rate
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 11:53:41 +0200

Hi,

>I think my PC can handle this sample rate
Have you tried other rates? What's the highest sample rate before overflow occurs?

>How can I handle this problem ?
Maybe a power squelch block? You can filter out signals that don't meet a db threshold before they reach your PC.
https://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1analog_1_1pwr__squelch__cc.html

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 10:56 AM, SangHyuk Kim <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I'm using USRP N210 with CBX daughter board on native Ubuntu 14.04

When I open fft_uhd with sample rate about 25 MSps, it spits out of "D"(overfow)

As I know, USRP N210 support sample rate up to 25 MSps and it's possible on Tx mode.

I think my PC can handle this sample rate, but I don't know why this is happened.

How can I handle this problem ?

Thanks.