[Discuss-gnuradio] How to "close" osmosdr source?

From: M. Ranganathan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to "close" osmosdr source?
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 18:13:33 -0400

Hello,

I am building a sensor using osmosdr which continuously sends data to a server. I want the sensor to be resilient to server restarts, so when a server disconnection is detected, my sensor tries to restart itself.

However, I am finding I get the following error:

FATAL: [bladeRF source] Failed to open bladeRF device *:instance=0

Trying to fill up 1 missing channel(s) with null source(s).
This is being done to prevent the application from crashing
due to gnuradio bug #528.

This works fine using USRP so I am wondering if there is a way to close the osmosdrĀ  "source" explicitly before restart.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Ranga.

--
M. Ranganathan