Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM tx rx error

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM tx rx error
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:29:39 -0700

Jenny,

we have a limit in place for packet sizes, which depends on your system.
If you type sysctl -a, it'll say something like

kernel.shmmax = 18446744073692774399

100 OFDM symbols seems pretty long, though. If your packet length is 96,
as in the example, that means a total packet length of 100 (including
CRC). With 48 useful carriers, you get 6 bytes per OFDM symbol, which
results in 17 OFDM symbols, plus 2 more for the header. You'll need to
give us some more info for us to help you.

Cheers,
Martin