Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ettus AttributeError

From: Zhihong Luo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ettus AttributeError
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 10:53:56 -0400

Nikos,

Thank you for the reply! I did include the device3, and the problem turned out to be not installing gr-ettus correctly. I did not close the GRC when installing it, which I think may cause the prblem. After reinstalling it, it is ok now :)

Zhihong

2016年3月18日星期五,Nikos Balkanas <address@hidden> 写道:
Hi Zhihong,

You are probably an RFNOC newbie like me:(
There is a D"Device 3" block under refnoc. You need to include that in every rfnoc flow. It has no connections.

HTH,
Nikos