Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Meetup this Tuesday in Reston, VA

From: Stephen Harrison
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Meetup this Tuesday in Reston, VA
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 15:48:11 -0700

Anyone meeting in the lobby to get the shuttle? Time?

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 3:33 PM, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:
Generally shuttle or carpooling.

Tom

Sent from my phone

On Mar 15, 2016, at 6:21 PM, Stephen Harrison <address@hidden> wrote:

How are people getting down there? Shuttle?

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 4:57 PM, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:
Once again, for anyone in area, we will be having a GNU Radio Meetup at the American Tap Room in Reston Town center this Tuesday starting at 7:30. While we're in town for WinnComm'16, you do not need to go to the conference to come out and see us. This is an open event for anyone interested in GNU Radio!

Details here:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/news/62

Tom