Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HAMRADIO Friedrichshafen / SDRA (was: Google Summ

From: Daniel Pocock
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HAMRADIO Friedrichshafen / SDRA (was: Google Summer of Code / ham radio)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 08:17:14 +0100

On 09/03/16 10:31, Markus Heller wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm still waiting for some information so that I can send out the
> official Call for Papers for this year's
>
> Software Defined Radio Academy
>
> at HAMRADIO Friedrichshafen, 25.06.2016.
>
> Please consider this mail as some kind of infofficial, in advance
> invitation!

I might be able to get there, I'm based a little bit further south from
there.  Please also send your CFP to the debian-hams list, you may need
to subscribe first,
https://lists.debian.org/debian-hams

> We're looking for speakers, tutorials, presentations, posters of your
> projects, ideas, research, products.
>
> The Live DVD could be an interesting talk. But even beyond that: Save
> the date! And if you have some cool stuff you would like to present to a
> HAMRADIO audience, the stage will be yours!

If a GSoC student does any work in this area and if they can present it
in a talk or workshop at SDRA, they can make a request to Google for
assistance with their travel costs.  We regularly have GSoC students
attending DebConf with similar assistance.

Regards,

Daniel