Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC 2016 - Signal Intelligence module for GNU Ra

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC 2016 - Signal Intelligence module for GNU Radio (gr-sigint)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 15:02:13 -0800

Hi,

this is a really good first draft at a proposal! A couple of points:

- Publish this on a place like github, so you can easily iterate and
don't have to send PDFs to the mailing list.
- There's a couple of typos in the draft. Just sayin'
- In the text, you mention you will use the last 2 weeks for review and
cleanup, can you put that into the timeline as well, just for an easier
overview
- Can you expand how the individual modules will work together? For
example, you show a list of classifiers, but I don't understand what
happens when you select one. Are they individual blocks, or kernels, or
something else?

Cheers,
Martin