[Discuss-gnuradio] Modulation scheme for DSSS

From: Henry Barton
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modulation scheme for DSSS
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 16:18:06 +0000

As you know, I’ve written a baseband DSSS modulator and demodulator. I’ve got the waveform samples, but I know I need a modulation scheme to actually send it through the air. I’ve heard somewhere that OFDM can be used for CDMA DSSS, and also 4-qam/QPSK. Can anyone tell me what modulation schemes are appropriate for CDMA DSSS so multiple transmitters can coexist like they’re supposed to? Thanks.

Sent from Windows Mail