Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC 2016 - Cyclostationary Tools

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC 2016 - Cyclostationary Tools
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 10:41:49 -0500

Hi,

To make a really good proposal for this you're going to have to come up with the specifics on your own. Once you have those in mind feel free to write them up in to a draft proposal for comment.

What cyclostationary algorithms are you interested in working on? Do you want a particular visualization to be added?

In your other thread you mention interest in signal intelligence as well. These two projects are pretty similar, so you clearly have a general idea of your interests. Perhaps you don't have a specific algorithm in mind, but you have an application. If you tell us about that maybe that can turn in to your project or people can suggest algorithms.

Nathan