[Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC 2016 : Implement optimized, standardized channel

From: Tanero Juthero
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC 2016 : Implement optimized, standardized channel codes
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 11:35:01 +0100

 Hello I am Tane Juth , Third year student studying Software engineering  at the Faculty Of Engineering and technology,University of Buea .I wish to contribute to Gnuradio for the Google Summer Of Code period.I have looked at the project   " Implement optimized, standardized channel codes" ,and I am interested to know the difficulty level and any resources to get me started.I have followed the tutorial on OOT to completion and ran the test cases.I looked at the gr-fec module codes encoders and decoders ,if there is any link to get me practicing more with gnuradio I'll love to have it.Thanks