Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pybombs 2.0 woes

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pybombs 2.0 woes
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 19:48:05 +0100

Hi Martin,

I'm off-list working together with Mike.
Point is that his UHD build (during "pybombs install gnuradio", I
presume) fails:

[  4%] Building CXX object
lib/CMakeFiles/uhd.dir/usrp/cores/rx_dsp_core_200.cpp.o
In file included from
/usr/local/src/uhd/host/lib/usrp/cores/dsp_core_utils.hpp:21:0,
                 from
/usr/local/src/uhd/host/lib/usrp/cores/rx_dsp_core_200.cpp:19:
/usr/local/src/uhd/host/include/uhd/types/stdint.hpp:29:14: error:
‘int64_t’ is already declared in this scope
 using boost::int64_t;
              ^
/usr/local/src/uhd/host/include/uhd/types/stdint.hpp:51:9: error:
‘::uintptr_t’ has not been declared
 using ::uintptr_t;
         ^
make[2]: *** [lib/CMakeFiles/uhd.dir/usrp/cores/rx_dsp_core_200.cpp.o] Error 1

which seems to have to do with something that we changed lately.
Currently reproducing in fresh 14.04LTS VM. Stand by.

Cheers,
Marcus