Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] polar code example

From: Jose Ruvalcaba
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] polar code example
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 15:48:10 -0800

I used the new pybombs to install gnuradio and it installed gr-polar automatically. So any error I am seeing is built into that flow.

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 1:34 PM, Johnathan Corgan <address@hidden> wrote:
If it isn't working with 3.7.9.1, it's not the bug I was thinking of.  You can try reinstalling gr-polar as a "might work" thing, but without knowing the reason for the initial problem, it is only guessing.