Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to change the SNR through gnuradio

From: w xd
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to change the SNR through gnuradio
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 20:58:45 +0800

Hi,

And I want to know the "phase noise variance" of our instrument?Thanks so much.

Hi,

I used the USRP N210 and sbx board.What is the dynamic range of the instrument?Namely the maximum SNR?Thanks so much.

Best Regards,
zs

I think that question answers itself if you consider what SNR is.

Best regards,
Marcus