Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to change the SNR through gnuradio

From: w xd
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to change the SNR through gnuradio
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 16:56:18 +0800

Sorry for that.

I'm now using the USRP N210,one transmitter and one receiver.I want to change the ratio of power of the received signal to power of the noise.And I want to change the gain of the transmitter.

Dear zs,

your question is absolutely unclear. SNR of what? What instrument? TX or RX, or simulation?

Best regards,
Marcus