[Discuss-gnuradio] Evaluation failure of oot module block

From: chandan kumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Evaluation failure of oot module block
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 01:48:59 +0530

sir

I have implemented a convolutional encoder for streaming type data source. I tested the block for different polynomials and rate. Test are passed. I installed the module and build a flow graph. When I evaluate the output of block with a graphical sink, the data was not correct. I also switched from python to c++ and did slight changes in my code, used known data in flow graph using file sink, but it was found ineffective. I wonder how this could happen if the test is passed. The data used in test were manually verified for their correctness.

I have also encountered problems with newly created oot modules. When I add and install some block to the module, and create flow graph using that block, it gives an import error.

{{

   Importerror: unable to import fec

}}

I tried to set python path using