[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with RX OFDM through the network

From: Maicon Kist
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with RX OFDM through the network
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:22:35 -0200

Hi all,

I have modified the file RX OFDM to test the ZMQ REP/REQ blocks.

What I did, basically, was to split the original in 5 different ‘parts’. Instead of connection the blocks directly, I throw the output of a part to a ZMQ REP Sink @PORT and recover it in the following part with a ZMQ REQ Source @PORT.

The flowgraph structure is as follows (complete .grc attached):
— Random source —> stream to tagged —> OFDM Transmitter —> Channel Model —> ZMQ REP Sink @55500
— ZMQ REQ Source @55500 —> Shmidi & Cox OFXM Sync -> .. —> Multiply —> ZMQ REP Sink @{55510, 55511}
— 3x ZMQ REQ Source @{55510, 55511, 55530} — > Header/Payload Demux —> 2x ZMQ REP Sink @{55520, 55521}
— ZMQ REQ Source @55520 —> FFT —> … —> Constellation Decoder —> ZMQ REP Sink @55530
— ZMQ REQ Source @55521 —> FFT —> … —> Stream CRC 32 —> Tag Debug

The problem is: when I execute the flowgraph, after some time the following output is printed:

gr::log :INFO: packet_headerparser_b0 - Detected an invalid packet at item 2112
gr::log :INFO: header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f

Any hints?

--
Maicon Kist