[Discuss-gnuradio] Capture peaks in gnu radio

From: scott tiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Capture peaks in gnu radio
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 13:24:05 +0100

Hello all,
Is there any suggestion how to capture or save only several peaks "amplitude and their positions" in the received band.
For example, Using USRP I am receiving 2MHz band but I need to save automatically only several peaks in different frequencies. These peaks can be chosen according to their amplitude. How to make gnu radio choose and save only these peaks and their positions "frequency or time".

Thank you for any help
Best regards
Maksim